Saturday, December 09, 2006

o912o6

o912o6

Its a tiring day.
So busy working..
Abit late for work. but the person I report even later.
LOLs.
Heng lar.. =)

I was assigned to ladies department as a cashier.
wooo.. I luv being cashier lar.=)
Its fun.. but must be aware lar..
But lucky.. people there veri nice..
Help mi whenever I need help.=)
And also they will not give me stress.. so nicee..
hees..
Feel happy working there.
Comfortable too =)
Even though 12hours working.

Then before having my dinner break,
I was assigned to winter wear department.
Haha..get to know more ppl ler.
There ppl v talkative?
LOLs..
Good lar.. got ppl talk to.. if not i will b sian.
But again.. I kinda quiet la..
But tryin to talk n crap abit with them
hehe..

Then there is this guy..
Keep asking me a lot of questions lar..
Ask me where i stay.. wad school i study.. Part time issit.
Tmr got work or not.. etc..
pengs..
But heck lar.. tmr last day for me ler.
Guess tmr comfirm damn bz de lar.
Tmr last day of sales at there. =)

Throat now like abit unwell ler.
Must drink more water sia..
=)
k.. wad else happen?
Hmm.. after work.. they counting $$ ma..
then have to wait.
then talk n talk.. lols.
So farni lar..
Then till 11 still haven ok..
coz of the machine.. slow!!

Soooo.. this indian guy, mesh..
Ask MARK.. our supervisor.. whether we can leave.
LOLs..
and.. finally can leave..
lols
30mins OT.. lols..
Alright.. shell not continue anymore.
Kinda long entry here =)

-end-
*Busy working.*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: