Thursday, December 21, 2006

2112o6

2012o6

Everyday sleep late.
4plus slept.. and yet.. g0nna wake up early?
But.. I ended up sleeping like piggg..
omg.. =Pp
But kena awake by sumbody sms!!!
arghhh..
otherwise i can sleep longer??
But I cant ah..
due to some reason. =)

Hmmm... met daddy n gary again.
But I went home early.
Coz i am tired..
Whole body start to ache ler..
due to badminton bah..
=)

Feel like learning tennis.. =)
But like so difficult like that leh.
LOLs..
christmas EVE coming!!
wondered whether got hang out mah..
shall ask ard and see how..

But confirm xmas going out!!!
Shall enjoyy..


*apologise* to daddy n gary..
Abit attitude juz nw.
Maybe tired bah.. thats y..
no worries ;)

On the way home was thinking of sumthing.
Daddy saw some pics in my hp.
then he apologise.
Hahaha..
some pics which are just memories bah.
:)
Thinking about whether am i happy with my life?
Read fren blog..
Cherish those I must cherish..
but.. the problem is..
IF i cherish.. its useless.
What if the other parties dont???
Ended up also waste my time cherishing the person???
I know.. at least I do my parts.
But.. It is kinda sad ah..
hais..
*pondering*

So to cherish or not? I dont know.
Best la.. just cherish n treasure important person.
Like your frens... FAMILY!! =D
That's the best..
as for the love one? I have no comment!

I crap so much. -_-
Shall find something to entertain myself.

-end-
*cherish and treasure*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: