Saturday, December 16, 2006

1612o6

1612o6

Slept late last night.
About 3am.. Yet I woke up so early today.
10plus kena disturb by my hp sms tone.
Recieved 2 sms. one is last night de msg.
So dont bother.. =the other one is from my cousin, joseph kor. =)
He invited me to go watch a show @ expo.
It is called "Magic of Love at Christmas".
It's a magic show.. =)
Nice leh.. Never regret going even though its christian thingy.

Its performance by a father and his daughter!
Shocking thing is her daughter is a single mom
But when she is pragnent,
she told her dad..
Her dad was heart hurts when he knew it.
Coz of god..
He 4give her child.
saw his grandson..
whom is called "azax"..
dont know how to spell it =he's super cute! hahaha =)
Those who had go there to watch, will noe.. =)

I bring along gary.
LOLs..
After all.. the performance is really so amazing.
Haha..
When everything ended..
Joseph kor came to me and asked me how i think of the show
I said its nice! =)
I even asked him if nxt yr still have such event.
CALLED me.. lols.
He even asked me if i interested in going service on sun..
Let him noe =)

Here is the link about the show:

http://www.fcbc.org.sg/christmas/

So went down to town to have lunch cum dinner.
Then shop around in town lor.
Look for gifts. =)
Didnt go clubbing today.
Damn tired.
Leg pain ar =Maybe nxt time ler.. =)

Tmr going nephew house =)
Ahhh.. my cute nephew.. hehes..
Shall try to tk his pic n upload. =D
What else?? Monday no more kbox.
Coz.. i am BROKE!!
ended up planning to go badminton.
2gether with qingting, jack and maybe, mingli =)
the 4 of us again. =D
Jack so excited abt it.
Coz he wanna smack ting. lols.
Farni lar..

For the rest of the week,
Shell see where can i hang out. =Looking forward to xmas.
Going to daddy house ba. =D
jus simply love xmas day!!!
=D=D

-end-
*magic of love*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: