Tuesday, December 19, 2006

1912o6

1912o6

Stayed at home whole day.
Finally I stayed at home after a week or so of outing.
hehes..
I can say I am totally broke ler..
:(
Still haven get one more gift sia..
yawns..

Ermmmm.. Also dont know what to get.
gonna go walked around before xmas.
So, what I did today at home?
Slacking.. watching youtube.. Listening to songs..
SLEEPING and of course eating. lols
I slept for 2hours plus in the evening.
Zzz.. such a good weather to sleep..
But.. it kept raining non stop..

Singapore g0nna be flooded soon!
oh dear..
Anyway, got photos took at my nephew and grandma bday =)
shall upload..
I looked fat in some photos! oh my god..
DIETing liao..
hais...

Am i okay??
Being questioned by frens.
I am unsure.
Suddenly like so moodless after wake up.
So reply them till like so sian like that.
Sorrie ah.. =)
I guessed...... I am fine... ...

Oh ya.. I am damn disappointed with sumone.
I dont wanna mention what actually happened.
Hais..
Sum of you might noe what happened.
So, I guess its the person choice afterall.
That person dont complain so much can liaoz.
LOLs..
IF the person complains.. deserved it man!!!
=
-end-
*disappointed*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: