Tuesday, December 26, 2006

2612o6

2612o6

Escape was CANCELLED!
due to the rain..
But its okay.
Coz I was kinda lazy to go anywhere today.
Feel like I'd spent a lot this holiday!

So its time for me to stay home for several days.
Until friday meeting lesly and mingli =)
Hope nothing changed on that day bah.

So whole day at home.
Slept for 13hours.
=)
That's more than enough. haha..
The rest of the day doing nothing.
Doing my mp3 thingy.
Call the creative for help.
Called twice.. and same people picked.
Sounds like indian person.
His speaking sucky.
I dont understand.
Keep pandon him!!

He dont understand what I am talking I guessed.
Then make me cant solved my thingy.
I called the third time
Finally another person helped me!
and its finally a CHINESE..
haha..

And finally..
I had it fixed!
WAtched "yu le bai fen bai"
got jay and nan quan mama..
They were farni.=)
Xiao zhu and xiao gui teasing @ jay.
About the "the curse of golden flower".
I luff till pengs.

k.. after that rest awhile..
Then took an hour plus nap.
Watched TV.. nothing much also.
Life kinda sian.
hais.

Missing sumone.
Cant do anything.
I can only continue like this.
yups.
It might be feeling terrible missing sumone
And dont let sumone know.
But no choice. =)
No point telling..

Tmr another boring day @ home bah.
If there is no plan...

-end-
*I miss u*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: