Tuesday, December 12, 2006

1212o6

1212o6

Out with my daddy n gary again.
LOls...
Even though we nothing to do when outside..
But yet.. I think i still have some fun with them.
hees..
At least I wont get to think so much.

Wah seh..
Now i am aiming for a phone.
I WANT THE PHONE DAMN MUCH.
the more i see.. the more I want it man..
hurhurs :(

This is the phone i want!!







It's motorola K1..
So nicey lor..
ahh.. anyone wanna buy for me? =HAhahaha..
I will love u so much.
wakakaka

Gonna stay home for some day??
haha..
Tmr gonna meet elaine ler..=D
going holland v..
Go there sit n chit chat with her.

yawns..
My frens are all mad lar.
23rd going book hotel to stay..
abt 70 per person.
Its like so ex man.
So, i choose not to go.
Zzz..
I am not rich at all lor.
yawns..

-end-
*brain all motorola k1*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: