Tuesday, December 26, 2006

2712o6

2712o6

Happy Birthday JACK! =)

Hmmm...
G0nna adjust back my sleeping time!
Otherwise.. school starts..
I dont know how to survive.

Yesterday was the latest time I slept.
slept at 6am!!!
oh my god.
My dad work up at 5am to go work
and he saw me still up at that time.
nag @ me to bed.
Haha..
I said k k .. going to sleep ler.
=Pp

Its like left one more week
TO SCH REOPEN!
and I haven done with my reports.
Haha..

Seems like a lot of things haven do.
but just dont know how to start it.
Time is rushing me..

Staying home once again.
Tmr pearline g0nna come back!!!
her flight will be at 9-10pm.
Still wondering whether should go or not.
G0nna see how it goes. =)
Missed her so much.
Last year she left..
Sent her off..
Since she is back.
Hopefully I am able to go fetch her?
hehes..

-end-
*precious*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: