Monday, December 18, 2006

1812o6

1812o6

Kena bullied by daddy.
He dont let me sleep!!!
EVIL leh..!!
But ended up.. he let me slp.
hahaha...=Pp

9plus woke up by a call
from singnet de..
That time I was like still so blur seh..
Haha..
After putting down..
I pengs back to sleep.

10plus 11plus i guess.
my fren qingting called n called me.
I dont bother to pick
hahaha.. Too tired.. too lazy..
Until I wake up then cal her back.
lols.

Go play badminton with her and as well as JACK
only got two racket lar.
Soo bo bian.. we take turns.
me and ting win matches with jack.
HAHA.. he lost to two girls.. =
alright.. after which go eat.
Then headed home.
Actually plan to meet daddy.
But he n gary watching movie.
So, I think I shall stay @ home to sleep.
So.. I have my 3hours nap till 9plus.
Haha.. SO PIG seh..
Too tired..
Wondering whether I can sleep tonight or not.
Haha.. Shall see..
Tmr no activity leh.
Bored..
Anyone wanna ask me out??? hahaha..

-end-
*imy*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: