Monday, December 11, 2006

1112o6

1112o6

Met daddy n gary.
Erm.. I was damn late lar.. =an hour late. LOLs..
opps.. sorri..
Then i was like kena punish by them la.
walk to simlim to look for them
ended up gonna walk back once i reach there de traffic.
Zzz..

Gary left.
Due to ig..
So left my daddy n mi..
Plan to watch movie.
I kept wanting to watch "cinderella"
a horror film.
Bugis dont have the show.. soooo
ended up going city hall.
go get tickets @ marina sq.
Hohoho.. =D

Then walk around since we gt 3hours b4 movie start.
go have dinner at thai express.
The food still alright lar..
the water like tap water lar.
LOLs.

After tat.. go walk around.
Walk all the way to suntec.
Coz marina sq nth much.
Haha.. I ATE swensen ice cream..
Ceramel mint!!! =D
Its mint wor.. nicey.. =)

Sat at the fountain there.
hoho.. we disturb each other by dedicating songs.
Suddenly hear 1 of the dedication..
I type de.. LOLs..
got something veri gay-ish.
LOLs..
Shall not say here. =)
only me n daddy noe abt it.
LOLs.

alright.. so after tt..
headed for movie.
Its nice!
nicer than 9:56!!!
haha..

We changed our seat once the show started.
Coz infront de ppl too tall!!
muahahaha..
kinda scary lar.. but quite sad ending leh..

Took cab home..
Since i guess i might not b able to catch my last train.
So ya..
12/12 my sis elaine b'day!
Hope she is fine.
Guess meeting her on wed. =)
Gonna gif her a belated bday hugsss..

sian.. dont know wad happen.
MY HEART PAIN.
Its internal pain.
Awhile pain awhile not pain.
Started when i watch movie..
then it stop..
Now sitting in front of my lappy.
It come back again.
ZZzz.. dying soon. =
"Cinderella"




-end-
*I am enjoying*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: