Sunday, December 10, 2006

1o12o6

1o12o6

Today will be my last day of working.
sad sad..
Coz.. i am jobless..
Was havin fun for these two days @ SC.
The people there is good overall.
Just hope that whenever they nid ppl
they will find me. Lols..

Today.. I feel stressful.
was assigned to first lvl to be cashier for kids fair.
zzz..
I was the only person there la..
No one to seek for help man.
Then g0nna run here n there.
Call ppl to help!!!
yawns..
There is a customers.
Veri attitude lar.
Shitty hell..
dont wanna state wad actually happened.

Dinner time went to find gary and sean.
They were in town. hees.
so.. they went cafe cartel for dinner.
All i have for my dinner is their bread and soup of the day =)
Then full ler.

Then when went back to work.
I have to issue flyers.
sians..
damn hot lar..
Then issue for 45mins then go back to cashier.
LOLs..

The rest of the day till closing.
Nothing much happened.
So everything was fine.
thanks god! =)

Have quite a lot of event this week?
MAybe going zoo? Clubbing? hanging out? ESPAPE!
woohoo.. hope the week is great for me!
alright.. feeling tired.
Ciaos..

-end-
*tiring day*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: