Tuesday, December 05, 2006

last day of school

o512o6.. ..

Didn't plan to go school again.
But yet.. I still went.
Yet.. I still late for class.
I started to come late liaos..
Coz NO MOOD FOR SCH anymore..
Sians of school!!!

Sian till almost wanna left during the second breakout.
And gave up my UT!!
Its like got take nv take still the same.
I did not know how to do at all!!
FLunG!!!

Sitting alone outside class during second break
for an hour plus.
Chatting with mingli awhile.
Then qingting..
Then quietly staring outside through the window.
Plan not to do anything at all ler.
So wanna go back class at 2pm de.
But..There is this ger.. shihui.. from my class.
came out and wanna sit at the place I was sitting to study!!
-.-
so.. i have to put down my leg.. to let her sit lar.

Weird thingy..
she asked me who i sms.. guy or gir. when i was sms quite a num of ppl.
guy girl oso got la..
So jus say gir lor..
Elena farni lar.. ask me should have say i sms ah gua.. LOLs.
Too bad.. didnt tot of that..
if not can see wad her reaction. =)

Ok.. still nvm..
After awhile.. she ask me gt study for ut or not.
then ask me how i did for all my ut.
zzz..
then we quiet awhile.
she sing her song!!
"BA BA BA" .. there she goes..
pengs.. i got nothing to comment.

Then she suddenly ask me a question.
"You know sebestian and syivester arh?"
They are twins la.. i noe one of them only.. =)
Then i just say.. ya i noe..
She continued to ask..
"How you know them?"
I answered: "working that time know de".
She asked again " How u think of them?"
I was like errrr.... dont know how to ans lar..
So i just say.. like that lor.. nothing much abt them. =)

She intesested in them ar?? thats wad i thinking..
same to mingli when i told her.
hahha.. =)
I asked her back how she noe them..
all she do is smile n continue her study. -.-
nvm.. i got my ways to noe.
I cant tolerate staying outside with her.
So I went back to class..
SMS syivester =)
Asked him abt shihui..
chey.. she say till like she noe them v well or wad..
Ended up.. syivester say is fren's fren..
pengs..

Heck care.. hahaha
Then sms for some time.
Hoo.. he got prom nite today.
haha.. have fun ya?? =)

Alright.. then after UT..
Pack and straight went off.
Meet gabriel to have dinner.
His treat =)
lols..
thanks.. =)
crapping and gossiping..
haha..

Then after dinner kinda early.
went walk around lor
before goin home.. =)

Today I am damn bloody tired la..
in school..
but now.. still ok.. =)
Maybe will slp abit later..
Since its HOLIDAY ler!!
yippy. =)

-end-
*job job job*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: