Monday, December 04, 2006

o412o6

o412o6

Sorry to some people.
I pon today.
First.. didnt slp well last night.
3am then slp.
But.. I did wake up and drag my time to come to school.
Reach school about 9plus..
Met jasmine.
Chit chat..
Tot of going up at about 10 or something.
Yet.. ended up didnt go..
Due to some reason which I dont wanna mention =)

So.. I go find elena n pass her my sony micro vault.
She wanna get songs frm me..
=)
K.. Then went off straight.
haha.. saw joey. =saw lian too..
LOLs..
They like noe i going to pon ler..LOLs

So.. went down to TPY.
She finally sold her ring.
But I know she dont bear to sell too.
I can feel that..
4yrs leh.. hais..
Feel sad for her.. =')

Hmmm.. We chatted a lot.
She say a lot of thingy to me.
Everything is up for me to decide. =)
hoho~
She say I become thinner ler..
Did i???
Maybe I haf lost weight.
Coz never eat a lot for more than 2weeks ler..
Indeed I dont intend to have my dinner too.
Cant get myself to stuff the food into my mouth.
dont know y..

Like what she told me..
It feels so terrible if this thingy happen..
And I hold back my tears.
As in cant even cry out loud lar..
Want to cry but cant.
Haha..

But I must be strong isnt it.
Accept everything.
If its mine.. I will not get rid of it.
=)
Thinking whether to go school tmr or not.
Still considering. =
-end-
*considering*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: