Saturday, December 02, 2006

o312o6

o312o6

Today is my brother's birthday.
wooo.. he's finally 18.. lols..
But.. not good.. 18 can do anything!!
Meaning he can smoke wadever he like.
omg..
zzz...

Listening to this song from energy.
"Bu Zai Hu You Mei You Yi Hou".
Yes.. wo bu zai hu..
Coz all I want to do now is to cherish wadever I had.
Including you.

Hmmm.. no matter how the person treats you.
You tend to do your best and cherish it.
Because... You don't want to regret!
I will never want history to repeat.
And I will never want to regret anything.
So just try my very best. =')

woohoo..
2more days!!
and its holiday!!!
just simply cant wait, yeah?
Elaine!!! LETS MEET OUT SOON!
together with lynn.. =)
and also qingting.. gather gather n gather.. (:

and have fun without thinking so much.
heez...

Oh.. yesterday was a boring day for me.
seems like every sat its boring, huh..
LOLs..
No one to go out with.
All busy.
Soooo.. I left no choice to stay @ home.
be a guai guai girl.
Sleep n sleep.
From 12plus till 4plus.. for my napppp. =Sleep so much.. DIE EARLY!
hahaha..
*crazy*

Today.. staying @ home again sia.
pengs..
Don't know what to do.
Maybe watch tv.. watch shows in youtube to let time passed.

to e35j:
Ahh... When will be our next outing?
=)
Missing you guys.. and also the faci arh.
hahaha..
c'mon lets hang out! :)

-end-
*awaiting_luv*

lots of love
LiN..

No comments: