Wednesday, December 06, 2006

o612o6

o612o6




Grab this picture from GS.
I find it that it kinda apply to me as well!
Hais..

Yes!! I wish I can move on.
I wish I can find back my smile.
I wish I can overcome my fear.
I wish I can trust back guys again.
But ALL.. is being RUIN!!

I hate it.

Can anyone save me from here?
One month for me to get heal.
Is this enough???
It might not.. Coz.. I still g0nna see him for another 1month plus.
Super Sian!

Anyway.. Looking forward for tmr and friday's activity.
I hope I just enjoy it.
Without thinking so much!!!
Waiting for sunday or monday too.
For daddy to come back from korea.
I need a talk with you man.
I need your joke to make me laugh.

Tmr.. will be going EXPO..
Go JL sales to take a look.
Go find syivester as well bah..
Its been so long ever seen him. =)
hohoho..
Missed the job.. but its ok..
Bo bian.. Zao zhi dao jiu work..
Skip school and work man..

Then for friday..
GOING KLUNCH again.. =)
I remembered monday went there once.
Then going again.. but with elena.
hees..
Can't wait to sing..
Hopefully the song u g0nna sing wont make me cry out. =
I need a lot of cares and support
from all of my friends.
yeah.. thanks...
But I guess.. everything gonna see me..
I have to be strong.
hurhurs.

-end-
*Where is my smile?*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: