Friday, December 29, 2006

2912o6

2912o6

Pearline is back!

Welcome her back man.. =)
She slim down. =)
She is still as noisy and farni like before.

Super sian these two days.
changed my blog coz dont wan too many people to read.
In case things happened.
Kena treat like fcuk.. hahha..

I might kena beaten outside..
HAA..
Fighting or beating someone up isnt a solution
it shows that one's dont know how to settle things nicely.
Gangsters?? maybe???

I know that knowing someone long
doesnt mean the person will know you well.
Some might be those very noticeable of frens
and will know that person well as times passed.

I think i will stop all this.
Go get some chocolates and make myself smile =D

Its getting closer to school starts.
zzz..
Everyday 4plus 5plus sleep.
How am i going to survive when school starts?
Sleep in class?
Haha.. =Pp

My gastric suddenly is back.
Ouch!!!
walk and walk and walk till my gastic came.
Maybe didnt eat much today.
Thats y..
Then found places to sit and eat.
Dont feel like eating due to the pain.
But still trying to eat it slowly.

-end-
*sianS*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: