Sunday, December 17, 2006

1712o6

1712o6

Actually its not my nephew bday today.
It's on 22nd instead.
Just that early celebrate.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZENON!! =)
Luv him so much.. so cute leh.
He seems enjoying himself.
Took photo, he cannot stand still.
Dancing n dancing.
Then clap his little hand.
So cute.. =)

Later at night gonna attend my AH MA b'day celebration.
It wil be @ a restraunt @ suntec. =)
Now rest first..
Raining so heavily man.
zzz..
Morning met my aunt together with my mom.
Then my aunt ask me i never eat isit.
LOLs..
I got seems like I slim down meh :S
Then ask me gt BF ma.. lols
NO I DONT!!!
that's my ans..
She say she dont believe. lols..
weirdo..
Got la.. GOD MY BF =i love god.. =)
hees

Anyway, my cousin dont recognise me.
HAHa..
so sad ya??
I gave her zenon present..
She shocked.. coz she cant recognise is me.
LOLs.. farni lar..

Took pictures with the bday boi.
And finally get to take his pic using my HP.
=)
Shall upload.
GOT one is my mom carrying him.
Haha.. =)



My mom and cute zenon..



He trying to smile.. =D

-end-
*luv zenon*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: