Friday, December 15, 2006

1512o6

1512o6

Sunday will be my dearest nephew 1 yr old bday =D
So, have to look for his bday gift.
I bought him one toy @ toy r us.
hehe.. hope he like it..

But i went to get my pay..
Not much pay lor..
After minus away gifts..
No more left. Sians. =(

Anyway, waited to get my pay for like 30mins lor
I sit outside the HR till i wanna slp.
yawns...
Then after tt when wanna get out of SC.
It rained... so I went up to kids department to shop.
See got thingy for my nephew or not.
Then daddy come down to find me.
hahaha =)

He came all the way to SC then I wanna go take MRT
to vivo.. =he complained.
Coz orhard also got MRT.
make him come all the way to somerset..
then going off.. LOLs.
Sorrie =
So, down to vivo..
Find my gift there.
So just get it lor..
Walk around.
Haven dinner @ food republic.
After that go PET SHOP.
THE DOG R SO CUTE la..
omg..
I wan the puppies..
=(

then.. we so drama there la.
Haha.. dont know how to mention here.
Just feel so darma mama.. =Pp
Saw a seafood restraunt there..
Got fish tank..
There de fishy v becautiful la..
I took one pic of the fishy i think is nice.
=)

Then walk around.
go coffee bean to have a drink and chit chat.
Then saw one TALL n becautiful xmas tree.
Took a pic of it =)
After which.. go home ler..
Daddy meeting gary to ton his place.



This is the TALL and nice xmas tree @ vivo..




The nice fishy which I saw..

-end-
*headache*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: