Sunday, December 03, 2006

hohoho

Love is blind.
If you don't love that person.
Dont drag it..
It hurts that person arh..
hahaha..

But seriously.. I talk to someone.. he craps with me lar.
MAke me smile..
till i feel my heart is now so numb!
Cant feel the hurt.
at all..
Its totally numb..

Loving you is HARd..
Trying my best.. but it ended up no different.
Soooo.. Letting u go is the best solution.
=)
Thanks to that person who talk craps to me!
Thanks to.. .. zuoping too?
haha.. ur drawing so farni lar..

Erm... oh ya..
PLS love someone who deserve the love!!
otherwise.. kick his ASS man..
haha..
=P
looking forward to tue..
helping a fren to celebrate his birthday ar..
although is a simple meal.
hope u will enjoy arh.. hahaha..

now.. 130 am .. was still wide awake sia.. =D
Cant get to slp.
hurhurs..
slept too much in the afternoon.
evening slp again.
hahaha..

daddy faster come back leh!!
haha..
G0nna plan nice nice for my first week of holi!!.
g0nna hang out with one of my ex classmates.
yeah.. then.. out to find gift ba..
yawns..

Shall stop my craps.
ciaos.. =)

-end-
*I am fine*

lots of love
LiN((:

No comments: