Friday, June 30, 2006

specially to sumone..

This entry is to remind everyone or whoever..

Was kinda shocked that shihui cried in class after class.
when only left,
jack, wen lian, ditching, xie bin and me..
and of course our today new faci for database.
everytime I heard the class saying she always cried.
due to her results bah..
then today saw her cry in front of my eyes.
feel sad for her too..

the reason she cried is because she did not understand today's lesson..
some of them asked her y she nv asked tt zg..
she somehow scare of asking him i think..
from what she said..
Then I wanna say this!!!
PLEASE DONT BE SO INPATIENT!!!
not everyone is like you fast learner..
I know u can teach very well step by step..
but please think of others..
Dont be so selfish!!!
I believe you also dont like this to happen to u either isnt it??
spare some thoughts for others...

hopefully u saw this update of mine..
and remember it in mind!!!
I just dont wanna see others pissed off or sad abt it lor.
U did it to me once.. and you should noe how I react..
it is damn pissed off..
that's what I gotta say.
now it's you who must think about it again and again.
think what you should DO!!!

-end-
*NOTES*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: