Saturday, June 24, 2006

230606-240606

230606

meet syivester and forcing him to study!
I should b meeting him at bugis 5pm
But 5pm I was still at woodland =X
Then on the way to meet him..
from jurong change towards paris ris, I took my train
then realise that gavin ez-link card with me
so I dropped at clementi and go back JE to return him.

After all we changed meeting place frm bugis to PS
so i reached there abt 6plus.. =x
So paiseh let him wait for me 1hr plus..
so went up to starbuck and he studied his a-maths.
hmmm i sitting there wanna slp liaoz =x
keep yawning away..
then i took his lecturer notes to read.. =x
he kept saying he no mood to study
and wanna go watch movie.
so acc him lor..
watched "silent hill"
Dont really understand the last part..
But its a nice show~
reached home wash up and sleep..
yawnnnn~

240606

woke up 10plus..
was unwell..
stomach damn pain..
then find out that I never eat since yesterday cheese fries in the afternoon..
never had my dinner then sleep.
Hmmm.. feel like vomiting..
very uncomfortable lor...=(
Then my dad ask my mom to give me some rice to eat..
so I ate in my room.
just the rice.. since I really cant eat..
I ate one small spoon of rice.
Then i cannot take it, I vomit out!!!
oh dear.. ='(

After vomiting, I feel much more better..
Went back to sleep until 1plus 2...
terrible day..
database ut on monday.. =(
gotta study and stress again -__-

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: