Friday, June 09, 2006

090606

090606

Alright.. today same routine..
So nothing much to say lar..
Hmmm.. went to tiong and have lunch with mingli.
ate grilled chicken.. indo food. =)
it's v nice..
it's popular at PS food court..

Hmmm.. after that walk around.
see clothings.
saw some clothes wanna buy..
so asked my dad to pass me my atm card..
hehes..
But ended up i bought 1 skirt nia..
the tops all not suits me sia. =(
too FAT ler.. sobsob~

After tt waited for my dad to come tiong
since he wanna come tiong..
Then shop with my dad in ntuc..
bought things then go up to courts..
wanna get mp3(hdd)..
hmmm.. saw 1 sony de..
sale till like 50% lor..
from 400 plus to 288dollar..
and its 20gb!!!
my dad agreed to buy for me..
but.. have to go other place see see 1st.
see whether got other gd mp3 or not.. =)
wanna get ipod nano..
but the biggest is onli 4gb..
too small le lar.. =x

Hmmm.. 2 more days.. to end my work
then can slack..
oh ya.. gotta go for an interview on wed.
at JE library.. =)
part-time job..
hope success in the interview..
need that job.. =(
god bless...

-end-
*yippy*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: