Thursday, June 01, 2006

I HATE MYSELF!!!

Problems here and there.
Appearing in my mind.
I have a weirdo feeling.
which I don't even know how to express it out.
No one will understand this kinda of feelings,
I think..

No one will even bother,
I guess..
Starting to hide some things inside my heart.
even though it's tough
it's hurting
it's very painful..
I have no choice..
I feel like being myself.
Being the quiet me again..
No point to say out..
coz.. everyone will be consoling the same thing
over and over again..

Never attend class today.
wake up at 6plus..
reply sms.. then went back to sleep again.
I was too tired..
Arms are so aching..
So continue to sleep till 9plus.
Can't get to sleep anymore.
So come online to blog..
Mind are full of things..
Hais..

-end-
*let me go*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: