Friday, June 16, 2006

160606

160606

I was kind of pissed off today.
I expected mingli already on the way to town..
since she was at woodland..
30mins later when she said she headed to mrt le
she sms-ed me say she just board the train
coz she went to buy something to eat.
WTH~
She should told me earlier..

Then.. I called ting to chat..
purposely let her wait awhile more
Purposely didnt reply her and pick her call.
she gave 13missed calls then i picked..
then from PS there went to orhard to find her.

Then went walked walked..
hmmm nothing attracts me..
Oh.. saw a small lil kitty @ orhard road!
so poor thing..
sitting there at aside alone
Don't know where it's mummy at..
so i stood there and sayang it..
After which some people also paused and see the kitty.
its like I stop and pat the kitty,
ppl also stopped and pat it... =)

So spend the time at town..
nothing much happened lor..
tmr going back school to study java.. =)
maybe going to watch "silent hill"

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: