Tuesday, June 20, 2006

210606

210606

Morning kena wake up by my mom..
she bought breakfast for me.. ask me wake up eat..
So I woke up and have my breakfast.. =(
What the hell.. my mp3 cant switched on!!! =(
gotta go down to creative later..
yawnnnn~

See!! my blog seems so happening everytime..
Remember once got this guy call "mr handsome"
rubbishing and dirty my tagboard..
Now came this person call wei de..
but he's much more better than that disgusting mr handsome..
He's caring from what I see..
But i dont know who are you!!!
can you kindly just leave a comment tell me how I know you??
who actually are you?
what school are you from?
how old are you?
Funny thing is.. if i don't know who are you, how i gonna call u in the first place??
and I do not have your num at all.. so meaning i don't even know u..
But thanks for ur comments..
I will use it as my reference =x..

Jus tell me who are you can ler :)

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: