Thursday, June 29, 2006

290606

290606

The module is kinda relax and interesting..
Go around the school to take photos
which must related to the theme we were given.
So, my group was given theme "smooth"
kinda hard lar..
hahhaha~

we damn relax lor..
went to the library to play games. (uno block)
LOL...
Then that gabby play beginning fall ler..
muahahaha...
ermmm, then we took picture of the grass
then there were birds there..
then that gabby go run to make the birds fly..
damn funny la his action..
LOLs..

Hmmm.. after school went to creative again~
siannnn.. coz second time ler..
1 week went there once.. =(
Jack and mingli acc me..heheee...
Then they go eat bao..
so smooth..
muahahaha~

Then we talked about our grades..
hai.. suddenly cry.. =x
sadded wif the results..
anyway, after replaced my mp3,
went back to interchange..
me and mingli planned to go ps de..
but ended up go imm..
coz lazyyy..

went mac to have my dinner..
saw my cousin..
heees..
quite some time nv saw her..
kinda miss her.. she treat me gd gd de.. heees

then shop here n there..
after tat left home..
yawnnn.. was damn bloody tired..

-end-
*saDDeD*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: