Monday, June 19, 2006

190606

190606

First day of school!!!
How do I feel???
excited??
alright larh..
was feeling so tired to be excited...
LOLs...

Morning meet jack to school.
give him a morning call.
He was not late today..
GOOD!!!
muahahaha~
Then reached woodland saw Ben..
so 3 of us walked together in the rain to school.
Both of them kept talking about the world cup..
yawn~

Lesson was held as usual.
I was kinda quiet once i reached class.
Don't know why also.
feel so moody..
And just dont feel like talking as well..
Break time went down with them
our routine..
But I was too quiet till sanah asked me wad happened.
kekes..
Just dont feel like talking.. =)

Hmm.. whole day never eat..
until finished ut.. went to causeway point to have my breakfast cum lunch??
=x
After which actually wanna go CREATIVE to take a look at things there.
coz jack wanna go arh..
but its too late..
so changed to some other day...

Went to JE library with mingli,
sat there and watched shows in my lappy.
It's kinda nice and thrilling show i think..
the people acting I only know angela zhang..
muahaha~
it is an hour show.. for one episode.
hahaha~
so meaning left library at 8.40 like tt..
yawnnnn~
feel tired.. but wanna watch show sia. =x
i'll end here~
-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: