Saturday, June 17, 2006

170606

170606

Went to school to learn java..
I seemed like I never listen much lor..
Coz I really dont understand..
esp I did not attend class for 2 times..
haha.. coz pon 2 lessons..
then another lesson is pon half way then gone case..
muahahah~

But overall I still learn abit lar..
Just that I had to go read through and understand every single thing myself
So gotta study the whole day tmr!!! =)
HARDWORKING LIN is backo.. =))

Hmm after studying.. went down to taka..
go disturb someone =P
But i shy sia..
first time feeling so shy to go find him..
muahahaha~
think mingli bth me..
keep asking me to go find him..

then we went to coffee bean sit down and have something to eat n drink.
hahahaha.. was talking about burping..
Coz I always like to burp out loud,
mingli said what if my husband also love burping out loud like me
then at home we keep burping at one another..
muahaha~
*imagine*
that we quarrell using burping..
so damn funny lor.. =P
Lame imagination.. muahaha =/

hmmm.. so after all waited till he break out lar..
acc him to buy food then he eat lar..
then we chatted.. =)
he kept asking me a lot of questions
till mingli complain that i never asked him..
hahahaha..

saw 1 baby so cuteee
think is the mother sing 1 song
whenever she sing one sentence and leave one word missing behind purposely
coz she want the baby to sing..
the baby instead of singing correctly
he keep saying "arr"
eg:
twinkle twinkle little "arr"
how i wonder what you "arr"
....
bla bla bla
hahaha.. get it??
so cute lor the baby.. =)

after that went home like abt 10pm..
yawnnn
so tired..
gotta update till here.

-end-
*thinking too much*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: