Tuesday, June 20, 2006

200606

200606

Finally tmr no school day for me~
kekes.. waiting for every wed..
actually plan to start my PP this week.
but suddenly feel so lazy and tired to do..
think rest too long liazo..
making myself lazyy and dont wish to do my PP. haiz

Recently been feeling down.
Some people might be thinking that I always look down de lar..
yup.. I am.. so wad?? who dont??
even you look happy outside, ARE YOU REALLY HAPPY??
so shut up and keep the comment to urself if tt's the case..

Today go sch0ol ALONEEEEee..
first time ever since school start for my first semester..
kekes..
went home aloneeee too..
but ended up saw siyun, my daughter at mrt.
so go home together.. hees..
we chat and chat..
long time never talk to her also..
heeZ..

Thought I can be alone in the mrt listening to my mp3..
but siyun was there.. so have to talk to her.. =)
Talking about attentence and school work.
HAHAHA~
I am easily kena influence.. so dont blame me..
remember first semester its like I pon once or twice only..
But when it came to second semester of the first yr,
I started to pon and pon..
used up all the pon day.. =x
Now worst..
my java cant pon anymore.. =x
before the second part of the semester start,
I already used up the two pon-ing times.. =x
oh my god.. seems like I used to pon and pon ler..
haiz..
later result out KNS i complain =x

Haiz...
dont even know what I want know..
my daughter asked " r u attached?"
So i told her " I am single but not available"
hahah... coz I dont wanna go into relationship.. =)
Being single somehow is good.. more freedom i guess?? =X

Wanna sleep early.. but cant sleep leh..
Once i switched off the lappy and lie on my bed,
I cant sleep..
So wake up again and write this bloggie..
Hais..
Is something bothering my heart??
='(

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: