Wednesday, June 14, 2006

140606

140606

went for my interview..
omg~
I was so scare~ for the very first time..
hais..
in front of me.. were 3 people
who are interviewing me..
argh!!!
all my answers were so not confident lor
but who cares..
if can get the job then good lor
If i get in, they will contact me within a week.

Before i went for the interview
met jack..
he acc me to interview.
thanks =)
then after interview..
went to eat..
before going eat.. he saw his frenz
he took a lot of cans of jia jia liang cha..
hahaha~

SO go have lunchie..
after which went down to JP for a movie..
waited for about 2hrs..
during the 2 hours
went to play arcade lor
sit and chilled at coffee bean as well..
hmmm.. we watched "slither"
omg.. so gross lor.
think is those gross part which make me feel so scary.
hahahaha..
see liao no mood to eat..
after finish the movie..
went off..
was alone.. so decided to go tiong awhile.
then went home sweet home..
yawnnnn

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: