Monday, June 05, 2006

pool~

Been long time I've ever entered into pool area.
Went out with that bunch of monkeys.
Liza, Sanah, Mingli, Jack, Gavin and Lioniel..
It's a short outing..
But we still have some fun..

I met Sanah, Jack and Gavin at redhill.
Then headed to somerset to meet the rest.
Went to cine to eat..
Ate pastamania..
Yummy creamy chicken... =)
with strawberry soda..
kekes...

Intending to go watch movie.
But it's like all the seats only left the first two rows.
WAH!!!
I was the one who do not want to watch Xmen..
HAHAHA~
make them cant watched too.
But some of them watched liaoz.

So, then we headed to far east shopping centre
The guys wanted to play pool and billard.
They opened the pool table..
But only have 2 games then switched to billard.
I sat there quietly.
Thinking of something.

There was this machine to dedicate songs.
I choosed "BAD DAY" and "QING TIAN"
Hmmm.. after playing, it was like 5pm
headed to eat..
I had my ice cream..
hee~
Hmm.. i was kena accused by gavin
for stealing his hp..
sobsob~

Anyway, tmr gonna start working
have to wake up at about 6.15am..
yawnnnn...
The rest tmr going sentosa!!
So, will join them after my work
which is at 1pm..
Looking forward for tmr activities..=)

-end-
*sunny day*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: