Tuesday, June 27, 2006

270606

270606

Today a lot of people didn't attend class..
Temptation of pon-ing tooo ...
Coz I am just sucks at JAVA!!
Didn't do anything at all today..
Slack and slack.. hais..

I'm just a stupid student alright!?
Smart people will not tahan teaching stupid people like me!
So, don't bother to teach me!!!
Just let me die with my work then!!!!
Who ask me slow learner arh!!
all my fault lar hor!!

Anyway, went off to a corner alone in the school after i shut down my lappy.
waiting for my cousin to finish playin soccer ar..
Sitting alone in the corner..
tears coming down..
thinking and sms-ing my gd frenz..
She came over and console me..
She's always there for me i know!!!
Thankssss...
I just simply cant tahan the life in RP!!!
WTF!!!
Stupid people like me should not be staying here isnt it???
ARGH!!!

-end-
*fcuk off*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: