Saturday, July 01, 2006

july the first...

1st July 2006

It's saturday!!!=D
yawnnnn...
Didn't g0 to J8 to see jy larh..
Cos went to study my networking at national library..
It's been a long time I've sit in the library for so long
the last time is during my O levels.. =)
So... jack and me were late..
we took cabby to bugis..
ya.. so met wenlian and zg..
Before heading to library,
jack went to eat..

as usual, I was quiet sitting there..
yawnnn.. too tired to talk muchhiee.
Think we studied frm 3plus till 8.45 like that..
kekes..
went dwn to meet ting at bugis mrt
at first get things frm her..to pass to hafida..
then she acc me to the library.
since i asked her to wait lar..
then she read chinese books.. kekes..
then me sitting there pretending dont know her..
wahahaha~
until gonna left 1 more chapter, I went to her and chat with her awhile..

So after finished studying,
went to have dinner..
but didn't eat~
Hmmm.. crapping around..
Too tired to talk muchie again.. kekes.
was having a headache ar.. siannzz..
went home together with ting, ching and zg..
hmmm.. at first we were all quiet..
then talk abit abit lor..
Anyway, reached home not long chatted wif ting on phone
she explained sumting to me..
aniway, ting was saying, all my classmates so friendly de..
unlike hers..
hahaha~
Think she first time able to get along with my fren so easily lar..
most of the time, she refused to acc me and my frens..
always say she paiseh and not sociable..
kekes..

Yawn... tink gotta rest early.. =)
tmr gotta go study flash with jack and ben at je library. =)
update again~

-end-
*happiness..*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: