Tuesday, June 13, 2006

120606

120606 - 130606

Yawnn... a long but enjoyable day~
Where should I started with???
Think my entry gonna be long today~
K.. actually have to meet jack and gavin at 1plus.
have to wait for their call then go meet them.
I fall asleep when waiting..
Was in my dad's room sleeping soundly.
Then when wake up, go my room saw missed calls
HAHA~ I was late.. they kept finding me
oppps..
So i hurry and went dwn to meet them.

So met up them and go to town..
waited for shihui veri long.
coz jack gonna passed her things.
So down to town get gift for liza..
then to harbour front de cold storage to get thingy..
Saw 2 of my frenz, cynthia and liyang.
hahaha~
talked to them for awhile lar.
then cynthia gave us discount..
heez...

then went to the hawker get our dinner.
of course after this, we headed TO SENTOSA!!! =)
Met them at the chalat..
gabriel, liza and sanah were there in the morning ler.
WAH!! our chalat is at the kampong there lor!
so damn small lor..
oh my god~
Then kenneth, lynn and poh hiang came..
they bought us pizzas =)
so nice of them..
they came awhile then go off ler..

So what happened during the rest of the day??
went to the beach to play volleyball and captian ball..
fun lar..
Then me and mingli walked to another side to sit down and watched the sea..
then liza, gabriel, gavin, jack went down to the beach..
after which went to the swimming pool
hahaha.. went swimming~
the rest of us, sanah, mingli and me went down too..
WAH~ I went swimming..
Its like ever since pri6 till now..
Scare i forget how to swim sia.. kekes..
But I still can swim..muahaha~

played around in the pool lor..
kinda fun..
took the volleyball and play monkey in the pool.
HAHHA..
wah.. my hand was damn pain by then
long time never swim plus excersise ler bah.
Got out of the pool and went back and eat dinner..

decided to go dragon trail..
sooo, we went and find the place..
gabriel went off.
but terry joined us..
sanah, liza, me and mingli didnt went for the night walk with them
coz kinda scare~
went back to the kampong instead.
But me and mingli went to meet ben..
get the cake and trying to find ways to hide it.
so we waited outside the kampong till the rest came back from the night walk.

So ya.. sang birthday songs and took pictures together..
Hope liza enjoyed! =)
oh ya.. the cake got 1 small chocolate..
then ben wanted to eat it.. he asked terry to bite the other side.
we took pictures of it.
oh dear.. look as though they kissing..
then gavin also tried it.
damn funny lar..
alright, soooo after everything.
we went down to the beach to enjoy.
they played catching.. crazyy fellows..
I didnt play.. too tired..
finished the catching, we sit down together
and played truth or dare..
=)

Then that stupid ben suddenly went missing.
so went round look for him..
found him and I go acc him lar..
talk talk talk.
we sat down and chatted for long..
until i was damn tired~
first time I feel so tired in a chalat..
yawnnn~ maybe played too much..
I slept awhile when we went back from the beach..
They bought cup noodles at 7-11..
then i slept till they bought the food back lor

I was then quiet for the rest of the day..
listening to them chatting.
Think we went back to the chalat at 7plus 8plus..
we all were tired..
so lying in the small kampong and sleep together..
hahahahaha~
only left mingli.. she went to the swimming pool area alone.

We booked out after 1030
then sat at liza's bf car..
guess wad?? all of us squeezed together at the back.
got 6 people behind.. hahaha~
so cozy arh??
Ya, so went back to harbour front
have our breakfast at the food court.
then went home..
Slept for 5hours plus after i bathe..
yawnnnn..
such a tiring day~

tmr gotta go for interview..
wish me luck wor :)

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: