Saturday, June 10, 2006

100606

100606

Seems like this semester's holiday was
DAMN BLOODY BORED!!!!
argh!!!
wonder why also.. yawnnn..
Anyone wanna teach me JAVA!!! =(
I dont wanna die on my second UT!!!
hurhurs..
Poor lin.. =(

go down to J8 today again~
Actually intend to go amk
to find my dad =)
But he went home after work ler..
So, I choosed to go J8 lor
go eat lunchie..
Then finish lunchie, walked around.
Saw sg idol at J8..
Hmm all guys..
most of them are malay sia..
=X
But no good looking guys leh..
muahahah~

then went home early..
Go find ben and lesly..
then off i go.. =)
so tired.. slept for a few station since i found a seat last min.
yawnnn..
damn tired..
have my nap at 6plus in the evening.
such a nicey sleep i have=x
Tmr going out with my dad =)
get my stuff soon~ kekes
better go sleep ler..
tmr last day of work!!!
yawnnnn -_-

-end-
*last day*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: