Friday, April 14, 2006

Updating.

Today is the forth day of working.
Everything is still the same.
tired and the pain on my leg.
Everyday 8hours of sleep.
yawnnn.. not enough for me!!!

Was damn busy at work recently.
Especially today!!!
It's due of public holiday.
So, it's kinda busy.
And today is the busiest day amoung the other three days.
Never finished clearing those rejected stocks.
There are a lot of trolleys of items all over the places.
Not only trolleys.. Baskets also have!!!

We dragged and ended later than usual for today!
Have to take cab home...
When we were still packing,
those guys passed by us.
One of them came in first..
He said we so poor thing.. still got so much to do..
then I looked at him and said " then you stay and helped us lor"
he said who say he must stay and help de..
Then of course i say me lar..
Haha.. then he turned back and tell the rest of the guys what I said.
Then one of them, whom wanna wooed me asked his friend to punch the card for him.
then he straight asked me what I want him to help.
Dots..
I didn't knew this de..
is mingli tell me that he asked his fren to punch the card and willing to help me.
er.. -___- i nothing to say lar..

Reached home 12plus le..
and the cab fee so ex..
$17 from expo to my house..
yawnnn..
but luckily can go claimed the money lar..
hahaha..
Better stop here...
update again... gonna go sleep.. nights.. =)

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: