Sunday, April 02, 2006

52th post.

I wasn't as strong as before now..
Everyone asking me to be strong..
Asking me don't cry anymore..
Asking me to cry as much as i can and forget about it after that.
What else you all can say?
dont think so much..
I feel myself weak now
Mummy.. sorry.. not I don't want to eat
It's like I started to lose my appetite liaoz.
at the most I will have a meal in one day..
Better than nothing right?

I know it's not good for me.
But i just simply have no appetite..
seeing food making me feel like vomiting..

I just don't believe one thing..
How can a person lose the feelings less than a month time?
to me, maybe unless the person love someone else..
or maybe the person really wanted to forget the other party
and say that so that the person can really forget fully.
I don't know what am i saying here
this kept appearing my mind and kept wondering..

No point LIN!!!
it's ended..
Jus accept it bah.. =(
Times heal!!!
how long? I don't know..
one month? two month? one year? two year?
sounds so crazy isn't it?

alright.. maybe this will be my last post talking about nonesence.
If I have any nonesence to tell.. perhaps in my own dairy.
TO FRIENDS:
Sorry!!!

-end-

lots of love
LiN=(

No comments: