Tuesday, April 25, 2006

laughters.

first time out with my classmate.
But with my second semester frien as well.
went down to city hall.
for my interview and walk around.
gonna work this weekend.. =)
that's kinda fast huh??
shop around with my new ER ZI(zhenguang) and shyboi(guansoon)
hahahaha..
kinda funny lar..
quite happening today..

Hmm.. where to start leh?
in the train... When we found seats, we sat lar..
then beside me got a uncle.
he saw zhenguang standing then he shift the place n want to give him sit.
but zhenguang jus walk away..
so rude u noe =x
kept complaining that I am quiet!
I am really veri quiet one mah..
then play game with zhenguan
he's trying to make me talk lar..
play a childish game...
see the next station which leg enter first.
I won!!!
another one is see guy or girl enter..
and I won again..
one more chance.. but this time I lost lar..
and loser have to beat guansoon. kekes
POOR SOON!

what else?
went to puma shop..
wah.. saw a mean lady..
what the hell.. she's like.. omg!!
listen to wad she say makes me n gs pissed..
but after all we hack care lar..
funny thing happen...
gs went to try top.
Then we waited outside.
then got one fitting room no people lar.
ZG looked one side.. trying to check is there ani mirror or not..
then when he wanna turned the other side,
HE get a SHOCKED!
coz he suddenly saw himself on the mirror..
muahaha.. *imagine the situation*
muahahaahahahaha... luff like siao cha bo lor.. =P

when we wanna leave the place
3 of us go out of the door together.
the sencor sounded!
and the people inside actually wanna check on us.
one by one went pass the sencor.
nothing happens.
weird..
then realise that once 3 of us going out at the same time it rang..
zg suggested enter together and try.
but i walk off..
so paiseh lor.. =P

many many more lar..
just lazy to name what happen today..
coz was too tired now..
want to sleep le
update soon..

-end-
*yawn*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: