Saturday, April 01, 2006

explanade.

imagine a girl sitting alone herself for 2hours plus
at the bridge of the explanade near the merlion..
staring and crying..
people walking passed looking at her..
even small kids.. =x
but who cares..
i just cry all i want..
so that I will feel better after crying..

talk to elaine on phone..
she kept asking me to forget that "b"
which stands for bastard..
and kept saying that i will find my MR RIGHT soon..
and is real soon!!!
i believe in her.. but how long will i have to take to heal those pains.
i don't know..
it's depend on me if i stop thinking so much from now on..

guan soon smsed me..
consoling me when i called him..
actually is call his fren hp lar..
I try my best la friend..
but i dont confirm i will forget so fast bah..

ya.. after which i sat for so long
about 11.15pm chris came over to acc me
consoling me.. telling me that I should not find my happiness
instead i should sit and wait for happiness to come to me..
I do agree.. but.. now i where will wanna hope to have happiness in such a situation?
joking here and there..
i finally smile and laugh..
but this does not mean i am fine!!!
my heart are not alright YET!!
NOT AT ALL...

anyway, coz of talking to him face to face
I requested to go off early for my work =x
actually is 7pm left..
but the boss let me off at 5.30pm
ended up shopping at town
then bought mummy a gift.. =p
times jus flew and time to meet him lor..
after which i dont wish to say anymore..
nothing much or nothing nice to talk about it.

btw, mummy sorry that i will not be going to ur b'day BBQ..
will be working till 11pm.. hope u understand =)
and i noe u will =)

after sitting for 2hour plus,
of course time to go home lar..
walk and walk to funan there..
to take bus home..
anyway thanks chris again.. (=
oh ya.. my first record!!!
never ate the whole day!!!
but once i reached home..
i grab one bread and make a cup of hot milo for myself
to fill my stomach in case tmr morning i got my gastric.
just like I had it the whole day..

gotta stop here..
tmr another tiring day..
must woke up early to pray my grandparents.
hais..
remember to treasure everyone esp the elderly..
i misses my grandparents even though never seen them once i was borned.
hais =(
their soul will always beside me and support me!!

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: