Wednesday, April 19, 2006

*smilez*

First wed of the week.
Slept till 12plus..
yawnnn.. yet still so tired..
took an hour of afternoon nap
After chatting with gabriel. =P

Hmmm.. he influence me to sleep sia
HAHA.. coz he wanna took a nap..
and then I lie on bed also fall asleep liaoz.

Yesterday at night like so busy like that..
drag my time to do rj..
coz suddenly 6-7 people came to chat with me in msn.
LOLz...
Tommorow must wake up early to school liaoz.
OMG!! boring day..
and maybe I gonna be dead tmr in class =x
*praying*

Hmmm.. wondering what happen to him..
He talked to me and as if wanna say out what happened.
But he didn't..
hais..
Hey!! if you read this!!!
Remember to approach me if possible..
Really hope i can do something to help you lor.
I know maybe it's because of someone
hmmm... you should noe who i talking about ba..
I cant get involved..but.. I really hope i can do something
Not being KPO..
Just being concerned part of a friend..

-end-
*hais*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: