Tuesday, April 11, 2006

first day.

Today is my first day of working.
Everything was fine.
But quite tiring..
The place was damn big..
Many things for me to pack.
Have to return those things which the costomers dont want to buy.
And have to place back to the same particular place.

Went here and there.
So tiring..
Being bullied by one guy.
hurhurs.
being called "rubbish bin"
then another guy join in to bully me
then say what " eh, my friend want to sian you leh.."
mingli and i started saying..
his friend mus become "god" before "sian-ing" me..
wahahaha...
LAME!!

when it's time to off work,
my job have to pack till 11pm.
so have to continue packing.
Then, the guys called me to come over..
so i did lar..
One of them said " see he so teng(dote) you.."
dots lor.. giving me more things to pack meaning teng(dote) me mehz??
Then another guy ask for my name..
I tell him lar..
then after that i went back to work and they went off.

Hmmm.. they funny lar.. =x
So overall this job is quite tiring for me n mingli..
but, it's quite relaxing sometime..
Coz can slowly walk and find the things to put mah..
HAHAHAHA.. but a lot to pack lar..
Tmr gonna be another tiring day.. =)
Gotta go get some rest even though i'm not tired.

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: