Thursday, April 27, 2006

270406

surprisingly was kind of early to leave my class today.
But where the hell i went??
out with mingli and my classmate, gavin.
acc gavin to town to get his stuff.
SEE HOW GOOD I AM!!!MR GAVIN~

thanks for your treat :)
talking about today class..
kind of boring leh.
wire here and there.. yawn~
know nothing!!!
faci was late.
ben, jack and me went to canteen.
they ate and i sit there to enjoy the "pond".
break time, once again.. acc mingli to her house..
again she forget her adaptor.
this time I can relax abit.. no rush to go back to school.
Reach school already 1pm.. so didnt have my lunch.
hungry but.. hungry till dun want to eat liaoz.
so drag till went down to town to eat.

Nothing much after all.
It's gonna be another weekend soon~
*yawn*
-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: