Monday, April 10, 2006

Angel VS Devil.

Last day for me to have fun.
Tmr gotta start working until sunday.
So, will not be updating until school starts le bah..
Free drop down expo find me!!! HAHAHA...

went out with elaine.
was late.. coz wake up late due to late sleep last night.
First time gossiping with mingli for 3hours plus.
HAHAHA.. kinda long chatting with her.
Went to i-model for interview.
but I left without interviewing as I waited for so long.
NO patient leh.. =X

after which went down to wisma
acc sis to sony gallary to repair her hp.
after which went down to bugis followed by tampanies.
bought my bag.. =)
she bought me a set of ZA whitening for me.
Thanks sis... =)
I don't put foundation.
But trying to change myself to look better.
And since she bought for me, I will used it =)

Suddenly thinking of lynn..
missing her damn much..
So long never met her..
Ever since last year..
It's like more than 4months never met her.
She's busying her first year project now
so after her project ends,
we will be able to meet!! =)
waiting for that day to come!!!
Even if I am bz, i will find at least awhile to meet her
NO MATTER WHAT!!!

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: