Monday, April 17, 2006

first day of year two.

Today is my first day of school.
First day first module is web multimedia.
Everything is fine.
Was damn early to reach school.
First person to reach the class.
E35J!!!

Then first two girls who came after me.
One of them is Chris friend..
I realised it when we are going for presentation.
HAHAHA..
And, I seems so friendly ar..
Straight away get their msn..
HAHAHA..

Yesterday is my last day of work.
And stuffs like me, are able to shop once it's closed!
And I shop!!! =)
for one skirt and one top.. =)
ALL BLACK!!! =X
forever black for me.. kekes..
Start to miss the working place.
hurhurs..
Feel like working at there..
Coz I really enjoy and lots of fun there..
Thanks to li ping, shu ling, cheng yang and shu min..
They are so fun to be together lor..
HAHAHAHA...

I am totally tired the whole day.
Eyes are closing..
Even now when I am typing this bloggie.
Wanna sleep..
Coz of the cool weather it's having now..
Raining plus in my classroom alone..
I started to miss E04 sia..
hais..
Wondering how's the rest of E04...
Hmmm...
Guys!! if see this, let's find a day for lunch together lar!!
Or even can gather together after school.
=)

-end-
missmiss...

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: