Thursday, April 06, 2006

rainy day.

Rain heavily in the afternoon.
planned to get out of house at 3plus but failed.
Coz the rain is too heavy
have to wait till it is not that heavy
and I was late instead of my late queen.
HAHAHA..

Out to look for new bag..
Instead of buying bag,
I bought one pair of white shoes.
Shop here and there..
saw some nice and cute clothings.
Maybe when got the money again..
then get it.. =)

unlike you.
chaging to another person
whom I don't recognise anymore.
attitude and character seems different now.


finding a part time job when school starts mah..
So that I can spend money on what i wants..
Wanna be abit independent bah..
Since I'm already 19.. ya?? =x
plus my bank gonna be broke le!!
Dad already started abit abit nag at me
only know how to spend money
hahahaha... =P

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: