Monday, April 10, 2006

Extra post.

Suddenly recall what elaine and me talks about.
And started to think back my first semester & second semester.
Remembered first semester I was damn shy and quiet.
People like adley started to call me quiet to ah zii.
HAHA...
Have lots of fun with my first sem. classmates.
They are just too wonderful crazy fellows.
The only class I took a lot a lot of photos together.
Have a numbers of class photo taken with them.
compared to second sem.
memories are a lot to be said in my heart.

As for my second sem.,
I do enjoy..
The only class I was able to get along fast enough.
Maybe due to what happened in D16,
that's why trying to get well enough with my new class, E04.
Most of the time ate lunch often.
Always drag doing the ppt during lunch time.
HAHAHA... sweet memories.
Cannot believe that time flies so fast.
School gonna start in one week time.
Gonna start on my DBA.
Gonna knew new classmates.
Same to others...

feeling down when thinking back.
Hais..
Aiyoh, thinking so much once again...
Suddenly think of these because my sis asked me how i get along with my new classes every semester.
How long I get along well with them?
I don't know..
Let it be natural lor...
sooner or later you will get along with new friends one..

But sad to say...
will there ended up to be a "hi bye" friend when you enter to a new class??
I don't know... coz this happens to my first semester friends.
All of them... It seems like so strange to one another.
Once we met outside, during break,
All we can say is "hi" and "bye"...
hais...
kinda sad...
Friend until like that..
Shagg...

-end-

lots of love
LiN=(

No comments: