Sunday, April 30, 2006

430am

Unable to sleep early last night.
have the holiday mood liaoz=x
omg~

wanna went offline and lie on bed to try sleeping
But, never sleep until 430am.
Meaning from 250am till that time wasn't asleep.
So, I went offline
and waited for zhenguang to call and chat
It's like we have nothing much to say.
Then he kept asking me questions.
Such as " what's ur fav sports?" etc.
Then also saying jokes lar.
Keep calling me "evelyn"
irritating leh.. =x
HAHAHA..

Not used to people call me that..
yea~
Chatted and chatted till 4plus going 430.
Handphone gonna flat soon..
So have to put down lar..
otherwise, think we gonna talk till don't know what time ba??
=X
Maybe coz we dont know each other well enough
nothing much to chat about..
So ya..
AND!! this boi only know how to act cute =x
hahaha..
Very er xin leh.. =P

Today public holiday.
Suprisingly, I didn't went out.
Staying at home coz I am broke.. =(

-end-
*unsure of*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: