Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday blues.

Sorry guansoon!!!
making you have to say so much to me..
But thanks...
It takes times.. ya??
I knew what I should do but it's the matter of time ba..
So don't sounds abit pissed.. haha=X

Feel sad after reading guansoon blog leh..
about this particular frien of him
hais..
read le even more sad. =X
Don't say me siao..
it's like i'm those very easily get emotional de..

This tells us that life is fragile
And we have to treasure everyone around us
before it's too late..
Cherish them..
Especially your friends, family and grandparents...
They are very important in your life isn't it?
without them, I do not know how lifes move on..
So, I tresure everyone around me!!
I do not HATE!!
it's like a strong words to use..
I do not hate as in I don't ever hate anyone around me.
What for hating someone??
When you started to hate someone..
it means you are hating yourself too..
So love everyone around you!! =)

Recalling something very sweet happened yesterday.
it's during the praying that time..
My uncle and auntie so sweet..
hahahaha.. see liao will laugh and smile at them..
My auntie was sweating and asking for tissue for my uncle
then he get one from his pocket and ask her to keep it
coz he still have one for himself.
then my uncle say.. see.. dont say I always talk so loud at you
My heart isn't that bad to you one hor..
HAHAHAHAHA.. so sweet..
keep smiling and laughing at what he said.. =)

Woah.. anyway seems like I've updating my blog every single day..
hahaha.. nothing better to do what..
think of things then I update lor.. =X
Sleep for 2-3 hourse just now..
yawnnnn.. weather so nice to sleep..
hahaha.. wondering how am i suppose to sleep at night.
hmmm..

ya.. waiting for kor to invite me and my bunch of D16 frenz to his new house! =)

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: