Sunday, April 02, 2006

prays.

woke up early early today..
it's like 7plus in the morning..
yawnnnn... -____-
brains are not working at all.
can remember that I kept trying to sleep whereever i can.
what i mean??
I slept on my house sofa while waiting for my uncle car
I slept in my uncle car when heading to my another uncle house
I slept at his house while waiting to pray.
I slept once again in car.. but this time is my cousin one..
After which never sleep le.
weather is too hot for me to sleep after that..

Can see how tired I am..
hahaha..
it's great sleeping you know??
Once you are in your "lala" land..
you might not be thinking so much..
your brain shuts and bring you emptyness.
it's great when my brain do not thinks..
But it's sad.. when i wake up..
coz my brain are working again.. =(

Can I ever sleep like sleeping beauty and never wake up again
until my MR RIGHT came over and kiss me.. =X
"STOP DREAMING LIN!!!" hahahaha...

anyway back to the point of praying..
reach my uncle house.. went to have breakfast.
Never ate finish my food..
and kena say by my parents..
But the food is like too oily..
can't have the appetite to finish it.
and with such a mood.. how to even the food is nice..

went up to the house and watch la pi xiao xin..
haha.. so cutee..
after finish le, sleep of course..
waited until 11 I think..
then left the house and started our journey
journey to lim chu kang and yishun..
2 places but pray 3 different places.
while praying at my grandpa there..
I was thinking and thinking.
but also not sure what am i thinking about.
eyes are pain and luckily never put on my contacts
otherwise it's worst..

pray and pray
think and think...
finally finish the praying at yishun..
everyone talking about buildings and marriage
marriage of my two cousins.. =)
glad they found their true love..
hahaha.. just cant wait to go their wedding dinner, that's all.

there's one part i was thinking
Am i going to hate my life now??
Am i going to hate FATE?
Am i going to be afraid to fall in love again?
Will i able to stand up and move on?
I do not know the answer...
but I guess I gonna hate myself..
and then hate FATE!!!
gonna lose in beliving in fate le..
There's no fate in this world at all..
its just a piece of shit lar..

back to the point of my praying. =x
ended it at 2pm.
its early this year
no jamming at all wor.. surprisingly.. hahaha..
after that I slept in the car when on the way home
its long journey.. haha
reach home bathe and talk on phone awhile.
then back to sleep again.
now still feeling tired..
yawnnnnn -______-
gotta sleep early every night these few days
to get back my sleep..

-end-

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: