Tuesday, April 18, 2006

raining seasons.

Been raining at this time (1536)
which is my class ends.
Today is database module leh.
Don't know is easy or difficult leh.
And today I never do anything!!!
OMG!! like so guilty leh =(

Hmmm.. Then today RJ damn difficult sia..
Don't know what to write..
And guess what?!?!?
My faci for this module is my first semester computing faci!!!
TAN POH HIANG!!! =)
Her dressing and hairstlye changes a lot a lot..
HAHA =X opppss...

TML NO SCHOOL!!!
yippy!!! =)
I need more more more sleep!!
LACK OF SLEEP!!!
yawnnn..
Almost cant wake up this morning..
I saw one email about going east coast park!!
I Want to go..
But no one acc me.. so sad =(

Hmmm... get to know some more classmates..
ALL are friendly lar..
funny people here and there.. =)
Hope to know all of them soon..
AND REAL SOON!!

-end-
*feng*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: