Friday, April 21, 2006

friday!

finally its friday!
been starting to enjoy my class ever since yesterday:)
All so friendly de, tt's wad mingli say
She kept asking me why my class always so friendly one.
unlike hers.
HAHAHAHA..
I also dont know..
but I am glad to have such a friendly bunch of them as part of me:)
so mushy.. =x

what happen yesterday???
same group with gab.
being disturb by him and i also disturb him lar..
kept calling him PIGGY..
then my team mate also started calling him piggy=x
all thanks to me aR? hehez..
Then, after school went to library with mingli.
me fall asleep there.. hahaha..
then suddenly heard a guy's voice!
guess who is he?
THATS BARRY!!
hahaha..
then talk to him awhile lor
then he left..

after that, saw zhen guang.
he came over and disturbed me and mingli.
hahaha..
but he disturbed me more lar..
so ke lian!! =(
kena disturbed from library to MRT!
lucky we took bus and not walking.
otherwise I can qi si le..

Then what happen today leh??
Hmmm..
the quiz for java is damn difficult for me..
then see so long left 8mins or so,
went forward to zhen guang for help
haha.. in the end he helped me do =x
after finish, he explained to us how to do those quiz lar.
then is like damn funny.
realli look like teacher teaching students sia..
wahahaha..

if u are there, you can see how the situation is like
mingli should know..
coz she was in my class.
haha.. she's gonna be part of my class once again :P
Then today got 2 choco!!
gabriel bought for me..
HAHAHAHA =)
thanksss for ur choco:)
Stayed in school till 6plus.
went to cope songs from ben's lappy
haha.. without his permission.. =x
but thanks BEN!!
and hor!! remember dun ever see my things such as my photos and RJ!!!
hahaha.. =P
no next time hor!!!
and also dont any how msn people in my msn!!
hahahaha...

oh ya.. lunch went to causeway point
with jevin, lawerence and their fren and also elaine.
so fun sia..
all my sec school frenz :)
hope can eat with them once again lar
went to eat pastamania.. =)
yummy!!
hahaha..

-end-
*yawn*

lots of love
LiN(=

No comments: